|Cameras and Specifications||Kodak Play Sport Zx3
||Sony Bloggie MHS-CM5
||Panasonic HM-TA1||Sony Bloggie MHS-PM5
|Price||$129.00 -$159.00||$143.09 – $185.99||$141.76 – $169.97||$124.00 – $149.99||$124.99 – $144.99|
|LCD Size (in.)||2||2.4||2||2.4||3|
|Weight (lbs.) Mini camcorders
This is measured in pounds and includes the recording media.
|Still Camera||Good||Very Good||Very Good||Good||Excellent|
|Picture Quality||Very Good||Good||Good||Very Good||Fair|
|Versatility||Good||Very Good||Very Good||Poor||Very Good|
|Pros||A good HD pocket camcorder with very good video picture quality, display quality and ease of use; good low-light picture quality, image stabilizer, versatility and still camera. Moderately priced model.||A good HD pocket camcorder with good video picture quality; good Low light and audio quality. Moderately priced.||A good HD pocket camcorder with good video picture quality, ease of use, audio quality, display quality and versatility. Very good still picture quality. A compact and portable unit. Moderately priced.||A good HD pocket camcorder with very good video picture quality; good Low light and audio quality. It’s also small, light and portable. Moderately priced.||A good HD pocket camcorder that has very good easy to use, Display quality and excellent still picture quality.|
|Cons||Fair audio quality and battery life.||Lacks image stabilization and long battery life.||Fair Low-Light picture quality and battery life.||Lacks image stabilization||Fair video picture quality, Low-Light picture quality, audio quality, and battery life.|
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
One of the main reasons that many sellers stay away from online auction sites is due to the complex bidding process. Shopping online might have picked up but the wait in these auction finder sites is painful for many sellers. Bargain hunting buyers spend hours in the bidding process to get the best deal which may not amuse the seller in the end. Although eBay has revolutionized online shopping it has its own share of drawbacks which keeps away the fixed price sellers.
Traditionally such sellers had to sell their products from their own websites. This meant creating a website working hard to generate traffic by buying traffic from other companies, writing articles and submitting them in free directories. This bullish method often yielded very little result and made people choose online auction sites like eBay on its terms or not look into the Internet as a perfect product selling platform. But these days there are few eBay alternatives which offer these services to the clients who can sell the products at fixed prices.
Here are ways in which you can sell your product at fixed price using the online auction sites:
• First things first, there are a lot of buyers who prefer to purchase fixed priced products than bid on a website for the fear of paying more than other buyers. You need to target these groups of consumers.
• Look for good online auction sites which allow you to fix the price of your products using what is called a Dutch auction. Many small sites are doing brisk business providing this convenience to the users.
• Try avoiding giant online auction sites like eBay as your model of fixed price may not look attractive to the bargain hunting buyers. Niche eBay alternatives offer you a better platform to sell your products at a fixed price.
• Unlike products or the bidding model, fixed priced products get lesser time frame to impress and convince a potential buyer. You have to make sure that your product listing is informative and attractive at the same time. You just have a few seconds to convince a buyer.
• Directly place your website’s advertisement link on the online auction site as many of them allow you to do so. This will draw a huge amount of traffic to the advertisement on your website. You will be drawing the traffic at the same time selling at your own price.
• Make sure the price of your product competes with the prices in the bidding model. Bargain hunting buyers stick to auction sites courtesy the great deals that they get. If you do not have a competitive advantage over them, your products aren’t likely to sell.
• You can use the social media marketing to complement your postings on the online auction sites. This will create a huge buzz around your product and you can sell it at your fixed price.
All these will make sure that you can sell your products at the rates you want using the power of the Internet. The key in selling products through online auction sites is having a competitive advantage over the normal bidding process.
Shopping online is no longer restricted to an elite minority as everyday millions of people are using online auction websites. From electronic items to jewelry and from coins to automotive parts online auction sites are catering to millions of customers everyday. It has given people the ease of shopping from the comfort of their homes and office at their own convenient time.
Shopping giant eBay made online shopping a part of people’s everyday life but these days there are many eBay alternatives which are offering more timely delivery and better deals to the bargain hunting buyers. Drop shipping is a relatively new concept where the retailer does not keep goods in stock, instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler.
Here are seven ways in which online auction sites and drop shipping sites can work together and mutually benefit from the collaboration:
1. When drop shipping items are showcased on online auction sites the website owner earns a small commission from the product sale while the manufacturer gets a larger platform to showcase his/her products.
2. Drop shipping can increase the inventory of any online auction finder many times over. This will help the website increase its brand value in the online market as well as increase its user base as it will cater to a wider market.
3. An online shopping portal can sell niche products such as exotic food products and homemade wines adopting the drop shipping method. Niche products are in great demand in today’s market and can mutually benefit both drop shippers as well as online retailers.
4. There can be a maze among the online auction sites and drop shipping agencies where multiple networks can be formed. This will allow auction sites to showcase products from different parts of the world at the same time drop shipping agencies will be able to target a wider market and user base.
5. The pricing of the product can be very competitive in this association as the retailer can tie up with the most economical drop shipping company. At the same time a drop shipping agency can look for the best retailer to get maximum publicity as well as maximize profit for itself.
6. In this model of association storage is required at the manufacturer’s level and not on a retailer’s level. This will reduce the storage cost considerably as it is far more cost effective to have large space with a retailer than with a manufacturer.
7. Online auction sites and drop shipping agencies can have a tie-up sitting in two different geographies. The shipping cost of the products to those geographies where the demand is higher can be reduced if drop shipping agencies are chosen in the high demand markets.
There are a few ways in which drop shipping agencies and online auction sites can come together where their synthesis helps them in increasing profits and creating bigger brands. Shopping online will increase exponentially in the coming years and will create the demand for tie-ups between online auction sites and drop shipping agencies.
Summary: Online auction service provides online auction promotion, a welcome alternative to the way products and services are bought and sold online. Sellers can list for free without having to pay any auction fees.
Press Release: online auction promotion sites can be quite a deterrent for those genuinely wanting to buy or sell their products. Popular sites, barring a few professionally managed ones, are literally flooded with products cluttered in an unorganized manner.
Uninteresting dry description of products adds to the confusion. It is often seen that sellers rush to these sites to post their products hoping to make a fast profit. What they do not realize is that hidden costs and high listing fees eats away a major share of their earnings.
As a part of their introductory offer, the online auction promotion has announced free listings with no auction listing fees for sellers. This is a concerted effort to help the sellers gain their deserving logical profits from sales of their wares.
The idea is akin to the buyers and sellers having their own auction site. They have the complete liberty to trade according to their needs. Sellers can take ample advantage of the free listings and there are no hidden fees or costs leading to better profits.
The biggest advantage is the freedom to describe the products that you want to sell in your own creative words. Many times, confusing and incomplete information displayed by auction sites has put off customers who shop online, resulting in many opportunities being lost.
The clear seller-to-seller assistance offered by online auction promotion sites circumvent this problem and create better sales potential. You don’t have to deal with confusing tools and demanding terms to sell your products on other popular sites.
Sellers can have other advantages at no extra costs such as bold titles that are designed to grab attention of potential buyers, page view counters, embedded store graphics and clear sharp photographs of the products.
Featured auction listings in relevant categories are also provided free of cost. To increase sales, the site encourages sellers to link outside classified advertising to their auctions.
Sellers who have used the online auction promotion sites to successfully sell their products are amazed at the simplicity of the whole process as compared to other similar sites. The fact that your competition is helping you sell your products is an amazing concept indeed and this helps the fees to remain at rock bottom levels.
Bargain hunters can hope to buy exciting products at real cheap prices through the weekly columns posted at the site. Online resources give access to buying and selling tips and auction secret e-books which help you understand the online selling and buying process better.
Sellers are encouraged to list their items at the lowest possible rates to improve chances of a faster deal. One dollar is the default increment although sellers are at liberty to jack it up in higher blocks.
The system automatically mails the successful buyer and seller once the bid is closed productively. The onus is then on the buyer and seller to tie up and close the deal.
Visit us for a free auction account today!
Phone: (845) 633-2568
Electronic commerce or e-commerce is today bigger than it ever was and is seeing exponential growth every year. Shopping online is no longer restricted to the elites and ordinary people are buying and selling online too. Online Auction has gained immense popularity and more people are finding this to be the ideal way of buying and selling their products and services. In this model of business people bid for products and services and the highest bidder strikes the deal. This competitive model serves well for both the buyers and the sellers.
Auction sites can be classified into two categories i.e. Small Auction Sites and Large Auction Sites. Websites like eBay, Yahoo Auctions, eBid are some of the large websites which have made online auction into a cult phenomena. Ebay which holds more than half of the online auction market has become a synonym to online auction. But off late buyers and sellers are finding it difficult to do business on sites like eBay. They are looking for eBay alternatives and are turning towards small auction sites which cater to their needs.
If is difficult to draw a conclusion on the small auction site versus large auction sites but the major difference between the two are:
- Large Auction sites provide a huge platform for sellers to list their products and services. At the same time they allow buyers to choose from the a large list of available products and services. This large list can however prove to be unmanageable for a small time buyer or seller. Small auction sites which have lesser number of users and product listings are easier to handle compared to the larger ones.
- Although large auction sites cater to the global audience buying and selling on these platforms can prove to be difficult due to the geographic proximity. Buying at large auction sites can become troublesome as shipping from offshore countries takes a long time causing inconvenience to the buyer.
- Large auction sites are an ideal platform for large sellers to sell their products but for sellers with smaller inventory it becomes difficult. The small sellers get overshadowed by large stores as they don’t find prominent place on the auction list. Small auction sites prove to be better for these people.
- Small auction sites cover a small niche market which can be a small town or within a community compared to the large auction sites. Listing the bid on such sites and bidding on such sites becomes an advantage for users looking at a very niche market. Niche markets comprise of close to 50% of the online auction market.
- Many small auction sites provide bargain hunting buyers and sellers with offers which are better than the giant auction websites which are governed by policies which do not let them do such experiments.
- Large auction sites due to their large user base cannot verify each and every buyer and seller which results in large number of fake bids. The USP of small auction sites lies in their small and genuine user base.
Online auctions just like auctions in real life can be a lot of fun to attend. However, before you attend an online auction and start posting your items for sale, you should consider if your target auction site is the appropriate place for your item. Large auction sites offer the benefit of pulling in many more people which can increase your profiable selling of your item. Because they cover a larger geographic region it can become more difficult to deliver your item to your customer. Consider the selling of a car for example. Someone living locally in your neighborhood will have no trouble coming by and picking it up. But what if the customer lives on the other side of the country? No doubt there are ways of handling this but they could prove costly for either you the seller or for the customer. To learn more about the benefits of how a small auction site could benefit you go to http://webauctionfinder.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?action=forumchat